Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crafty Time

OK, so I had about an hour to craft today, and these are the 2 cards I made.  I was feeling like using glitter today. Now that I have my new scrapbook shelf hung up and can see all my glitter on the shelf, I felt like using it.

You can't really tell in this picture but this first card is super glittery, I used snowflake stickers and the snowman and tree is chipboard.

At least you can tell this next card is glittery.  I got the image in a swap and all the snowy parts of the image have a ton of glitter on them.


4 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! Love the little gingerbread house one! I am wanting to craft so bad, but have just been so extra busy, work, decorating, getting ready to go out of town for Christmas, so much to do, not enough time:)

Stacy said...

OH, I love all the glitter!!! The chipboard is awesome on the first card (I never use chipboard, I am afraid of it, LOL)and I love the image and your coloring on the second. They are both very cute cards!

ivy said...

love the ginger bread house! cute! i have a similar gingerbread house stamp if you want some images. (kinda late in the season though.) LMK!

This N That said...

How cheery and glittery! Love em! Congrats on your crafting time!