Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a couple of cards

I just made a quick card for my friend Angela, she is getting married in August.  All of this paper was in a Martha Stewart pack that was rak'd to me, by my sweet friend Cass.  I don't know what stamp company the image is from is was rak'd to me by my sister -in-law's, mom's friend (Rita).  I do love this image though.

My next card is for an inspiration challenge for the CCC on cafemom.  The picture of the cake is the inspirational picture I used since last week was Dr Suess's birthday.

I automatically wanted to use this image I was rak'd, the cake made me think of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.  I stamped red and blue fish in the background of the card.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Very cute cards!!! I always love your creations! {the heart border punch is Martha Stewart, I got it at Michaels, but I have seen it at Wal-Mart too}Thanks for doing the FBD Hop today~!
Have a great week!
Stacy

Carolyn Bounds said...

Fabulous cards!!! You asked if I used puff paint on my FBD card for the blog hop yesterday...yes, I used Tulip puff paint for the whipped cream, but Polymark paints from Walmart for the chocolate and the ice cream. Thank you for your sweet comment:o) Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn