Monday, May 10, 2010

I've been scrapbooking, among other things

Friday was the spring fling at Jack's school, here is the one picture I have of him sliding down.


my sweet card that Jason and Jack made me for Mother's Day, Jason said that Jack picked out everything and he put it together. Notice the use of the yellow stickles as adhesive. LOL so creative. He couldn't find my regular adhesive.

I have been trying to get caught up with scrapbooking, I have a long way to go, but I finished 2 more pages. Yay
For Halloween 2009 Jack was Thomas the Train, the first page is him being goofy in the car eating his popcorn and sucker. Everybody tells me that my handwriting is terrible and to never handwrite anything, but you know what, my son is gonna look at this book after I'm dead and gone (hopefully of old age) and I think he will get sentimental over the handwritten page. So that scribble on the right of the page in orange is my chicken scratch. Enjoy it!



2nd page, Nana came up and went to the trunk or treat at the church with us and the church even took a free professional pic of us. We bumped into 2 kitty cat cousins as well. All the papers were from the dollar bin at Target, except the spider web paper that was from HL. The embellishments for both pages are a mixture of rub-ons, stickers, Thomas stickers and chipboard. The cute orange border strip was a rak from my sweet friend Cass.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute pages! Looks like you are on a scrapbooking roll, I really need to get caught up with mine too!!

Sanwanya said...

cute pages !! need to get on the ball and get some pages done for the boys books

This N That said...

Congratulations on doing your 2 pages! WOOT WOOOOT! ;) You are on a roll!!