Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's been a while

The next few photos are just accountability photos of how hard I workout to still be a little over weight. Grrr I have learned to accept that I will never be skinny and that is ok because I will be fit. Do not underestimate me for being a little overweight because I have a lot of fight in me.




 Our annual strange but fun and exciting anniversary trip. Last yr we did a historical trip to Nashville, this yr the urban bourbon trail in Louisville, KY, cause, you know, why not.
 Just kidding, haha, I can't eat gluten



 We recognized him from the Drinking made Easy tv show, making our mint julip. Not my favorite, btw
 This one is my favorite, don't remember the name though, did I mention we had to walk around a 5 mile radius and drink 6 drinks and get 6 stamps in a passport to get our free shirts and we completed it btw.


 There was a free concert going on, and he was taking in the lights and listening to the music. I absolutely love this picture, it says so much to me
 The beautiful Brown Hotel

 Don't remember the name of this house in old downtown Louisville (did I mention all the bourbon), but it was supposedly haunted.

No comments: