Friday, December 2, 2016

Give a Little Thanks

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we have had in November, I'm  soaking up the sun because I know  that winter is coming. I'm  thankful for my friends and family and for getting to spend time with them. I'm thankful for the flexibility of homeschool and that Jack is doing so well. I'm  thankful for a Mom and Mother in law that research and let me have a 100% gluten free thanksgiving . I'm thankful for my job and having 3 day weekends. I love spending time with my family, even if all Jason wants to do is snuggle and watch tv. I'm thankful for my son,he is adventurous like me.  I'm thankful for God and all that he has created. Mostly,I'm  thankful for the decisions I've  made in my life,because whether they were good or bad decisions, they  brought  me to the love,happiness and joy that I have now.
     We had an awesome Thanksgiving.  Then that weekend we saw the Cirque Holidaze show at SKYPAC which was awesome.

No comments: