Friday, March 3, 2017

February Happenings

What a blur February has been. The weather has been nice so instead of boring,lazy winter days indoors, we have been busy and outside. Jack went to the homeschool Valentine party at the glow golf place,we made a monster box.  Jason cooked me shrimp stir fry for Valentine's day and bought me flowers. I went to a Zen garden class at the library that week and Jack had young inventors club too. They did a science experiment with baking soda and vinegar and played with robots and marble runs. We played this cheesy game called Speak Out. It was embarrassing, but a lot of fun. We had some friends come over for dinner.  I did science experiments with  the kids,then Paula and I went to a movie while the fellas babysat. At the end of the night I finally got to snuggle with the kids. Then the next day,it was 70 degrees so Jack met some friends at the jump pillow.  It was an unusually warm February and we took full advantage of it.

No comments: