Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy as a Bee, er a butterfly. haha

This is a pretty simple card.  I was rak'd this paper a while ago, the sentiment is from a stamp set I got for my birthday, thanks Cass.  The image is from Cass.  I cut out the butterfky, popped it up and stickled it.  

The next card is for a challenge in the CCC.  It was too make a funky card, using wild colors and patterns together and no stamping.  I used this rub-on sentiment, the black white and pink papers are from the all dressed up set by DCWV, the skull paper and pink and red paper was from a rak.  I thought using black, white, pink, redm turquoise and green together was a pretty wild color combination.

This next card was for a scrub top inspiration challenge in the Stamper's Anonymous club.  I chose this scrub top for the challenge, cause I own it and have driven to work sometimes thinking huh this would make an interesting card.

Here is the card I came up with, this was a left over image in a card kit swap I was in, the papers are the all dressed up stack again.  I outlined the image with my cool grey 30% prisma color marker, chalked the background with pink chalk and added some maroon accents to the flowers with a copic marker.

2 comments:

This N That said...

Look at you go! Great job! I think my fave is the first one, though! You did a great job on it! I would never have thought to make those colors so bold!

jennruggeri75 said...

Wow!! You sure were busy!!! I love all of them!