Sunday, February 27, 2011

What I have been up to

I made some cards for a co-worker's birthday, this was one quick card I came up with, I used my new stamp from Hobby Lobby.

This is the inside of the card.


a simple card for a card makin friend who had a baby.
This next simple card is for a birthday party we went to, a little girl in Jack's class who loves rock music turned 5, I just had to make her a little rock card.
We have been super busy lately, several school activities and birthdays to go to.  We just took Jack to his first Lowe's kids workshop, he had a blast at first, but then the noise of all the little hammers got to him, and he started crying.

2 comments:

Sanwanya said...

cute cute cards,you been busy! Love the picture
Jack at the workshop I want take my lil ones to one!
♥sanwanya

ivy said...

so glad you finally got to take jack!