Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Been A While

So, it has been a long time since I posted, but not since I crafted, I am sticking to my New Year's resolution and have made at least one card a month.  This post will contain all of my June cards. I got the chance to craft with Cass, she gave me a card kit for my birthday and I made a bunch of cards from the kit and used her cuuuute stamp set that she brought with her.

A card I made for a friend that lost both her parents.
The next cards are cards I made from the card kit Cass got me for my birthday.



The next 2 cards are what I made with this cuuute stamp set that Cass had brought, she received it from a sweet crafting friend.
I made the background with the fan and flower stamps, then popped up the cute girl image. 
 My favorite card, I made with paper that Cass had given me and using her stamp set, in fact I don't think I even used any of my stuff this day, everything was either Cassie's, or given to me by her. LOL
I used the cute sushi image to make the background.
I had a great craft day, and I have stuck to my resolution, just posted a little late.  Have a great July 4th, everyone, gonna go lay out, so I don't fry when I am in Florida. 

No comments: