Thursday, July 26, 2012

Special Time

I had a wonderful time tonight with my son. We signed him up for fall baseball, ate dinner at Griff's Deli, spent some time at the library, ate a fudge sunday at Sonic.  Then we came home and had a dance/sing party to random songs on the ipod, then read books and I tucked him into bed.  I don't know if it is cause he is starting kindergarten in 2 weeks or what, but I was getting sad.  I love hanging out with my son, we have the best time, but pretty soon he is going to think that hanging out with Mom is lame. I hope that day never comes, but I know it will.  But I guess for right now I am going to spend as much time with him as I can.  Tomorrow there is a science experiment fun activity class for kids at the library, we are going to dinner with the family and then the concert in the park.

No comments: