Friday, April 19, 2013

Catching up

I am playing catch up on blog posts since I was too busy to blog my crafty stuff last year.  I was in my best friends wedding in October and I threw her Bachelorette party.  I found this cute kool aid and vaseline lip gloss on pinterest, she even has a link to make your own printables for the containers. I used sticker paper to print the labels on and punched them out with my circle punch, but I had trouble finding the containers.  I finally found the containers at Walmart in the craft section near the beading and jewelry making stuff.  The funny thing is this stuff is great like vaseline cause that is what I used to put on my lips but has a tint to it and a flavor, so even though I made these for party favors, I think I'm going to make more for me so I don't ever have to buy chapstick again. LOl Here is a picture of the ones I made, the containers I found didn't have black lids. This stuff was easy to make, Jack helped me make them.


No comments: