Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pinterest???

So I found this recipe on pinterest and thought I would try it out. It claims to be low in calories and taste just like a Wendy's frosty. I was like right, ok I don't believe it, so I tried this recipe exactly how she had it. It was so thick my blender wouldn't even turn so I had to add another half a cup of Almond milk. I used half a banana and stevia to sweeten. If I made it again I wouldn't add the half a cup of Almond milk, I would just use like 3 or 4 ice cubes as opposed to 15.  It did taste really good though.  My total calorie count was 260.



The next pinterest link I tried was this Brazilian Butt Workout and let me tell you I probably won't be able to walk very well tomorrow, this workout is awesome and with swimsuit season right around the corner, what's not to love.  I also did crunches, 10 min of arms and walked on the treadmill for 30 min with this workout.  I am able to exercise more on the weekends.  Hope my reviews helped.

No comments: