Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Year, New Me

For most people their New Year's resolution is to lose weight. This year I decided mine would be to cook more. We are only a family of 3 so I can get away with cooking every other day when there are left overs.  My first year with the celiac diagnosis I was so consumed with what I couldn't have and last year I started to focus on what I could have. I have been finding a ton of normal recipes that I may just have to tweak one or two ingredients to make it gluten free.  I have been cooking up a storm but our new favorite recipe is this Chicken Parmesan Casserole.  It is (was) delicious and no left overs at all. Even picky Jack devoured it. All I have to change was the croutons, I just used Schar gluten free bread crumbs I found at the Priceless IGA store.  Woo Hoo. I love finding great resipes all three of us love. I will definitely  be making this again.

No comments: