Thursday, May 1, 2014

Easter/Wedding

The first picture is of the awesome cake pops that a volunteer Mom made in  Jack's class. They were pretty and the kids loved them.  Then just pictures of Jack playing outside.  Chaney's Dairy Barn has a new bounce pillow and Jack had allowance saved up so that was a no-brainer for him. The weather has been awesome compared to the  bad winter we have had, so we have gone to the park several times.
I had the honor of attending a coworkers wedding and kind of a going away party too. She is getting married and moving to North Carolina. Everything was beautiful and I was so happy I went. She was an awesome coworker and I loved getting to see her let loose at her wedding and dance and have a great time. I hope they have a wonderful life together.  She will be missed.

No comments: