Friday, March 13, 2015

Out and About

We did an experiment  called the color  disappearing  experiment.  I can't  find my afyer picture just the before. Use food coloring  and color water then add small amounts of bleach  and watch the color disappear. 
The weather is finally getting a little warmer  and the sun is trying  to make an appearance . We went on several walks and started  practicing  baseball  this week. Maya was excited.  

Then we went to an amazing  Irish Dance  show  called Rhythm  In The Night.  Everyone loved it. I got tickets for my Mom and Stepdad for an early mother's  and father's  day gift. I got a ticket for my soon to be sister in law  for an early birthday present. The older I get the less stuff I want. I rather  go places and do things with people. 

No comments: