Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

Yesterday I attempted to make some essential oil lotion with cacao butter and coconut oil. It did not turn out so well but my Mom is going to help me perfect it next weekend. We made some yummy deer meat burgers last night with ranch seasoning  and Worcester sauce and had family game night.  We played Star Wars Monopoly, Rock em Sock em Robots and scrabble.  Today we are having leftover burgers. It snowed again. I liked to look at it but not be out in it. I started my day by cleaning  the house ,putting away the dishes and putting  away the laundry then walking for 2.5 miles on the treadmill while I watched a sappy Hallmark Valentine movie followed by coloring , reading , watching the snow and building Legos with Jack while watching  a Charlie Brown's  Valentine's special.  Now we are patiently waiting for the new episode  of The Walking Dead. 

No comments: