Sunday, June 26, 2016

A sleepover and a friend over

Jack's  friend  Nathan spent the night Friday. We started off taking the boys  to the splash fountain at circus square park then home for some chicken nuggets.Next we went to Chaney's dairy barn and they bounced  on the  jump pillow and played on the playground. Then it was time for the outdoor movie Star  Wars The Force awakens to start.We made it half way through the movie then the boys were ready to go home and play video games. I was worn out. The next day I took the boys to the Lowes build and grow workshop to build Iron Man. Then we ate Hardee's in Morgantown on the way to take Nathan home. The boys played video games while I read. I made it home in time to go to a fun make and take at an essential oils class. I was tired but so happy  to get Jack together  with his friend for the weekend. Then on Sunday I got to see my oldest friend and her 8 month old daughter Izzy. It was a lot of fun. Jack read Izzy a story and played peekaboo then we soothed  her down for a nap with a golf cart ride. I don't  get to see them enough.  It was a great visit.

No comments: