Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Christmas cards

Well it has been Christmas in July over on Card Makin Mamas and I am getting a head start on my Christmas cards, which is good cause I need to start Jack's birthday invites soon, and that won't leave much time for Christmas cards.  The fist one is a card inspiration challenge.

Here is the picture we were supposed to get inspired by:

and this is what I came up with, I was rak'd this adorable image last year and colored it with my BIC markers, skin color copic and red stickles.  I was rak'd the papers too.

Then over in the CCC they had a challenge to alter a coffee filter with re-inkers and use it on your card, I didn't have any re-inkers so I used food coloring, I tried to make a tie-dyded looking one with blue, gree and a hint of red, but it just came out red and green so I thought I'd better make another Christmas card.  I was rak'd this image as well and used my BICs and glitter pens.

1 comment:

jennruggeri75 said...

i am lovin these!! wasn't the inspiration picture soooo pretty that cass gave us??