Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crafting in TN part 2

Here are the cards I made at Cass's house.  The first one was for my KY crafty friend Lisa who is pregnant right now and having really strange dreams. LOL  Got the images in a set at Joann's for a dollar.  I kept it simple, paper was from Cass.  I stamped the unicorn with eggplant colored ink then colored it with copics and stickles.
I have had these images stamped forever and finally got around to using them, I used Cass's gold stickles and since I was with her and she makes awesome bows, "I was like pretty please make a orange bow"  LOL, the sad thing was it literally took her like 20 seconds to make the bow and I still can't make them.  Curse you bows!
This image was from Cass, the cute jelly gems were an early birthday present from Cass, Thank You, I love them!  I didn't follow a sketch or a challenge or anything today but the colors actually went along with the color challenge over in the Stampers Anonymous group on cafemom, so I entered it.  I used one of Cass's copics too, I am gonna have to get that color, I love it!


This next card is the current freebie over at Bugaboo Stamps so go snag it, they put a new freebie up every Friday.  This paper was some that Cass had given me a while ago and I have been hanging onto it.  The flower brads were from Cass's stash.  I used copics, bics and stickles.  The cute button was in an embellishment container I got from The Angel Company.  I didn't put a sentiment on it yet, cause I don't know who it is going to yet or for what occasion.  I had a blast, but Cass came up with a new plan - craft for half of the day then take the boys to the park or something for the other half cause they go a little nuts after a while, that is a great plan.

4 comments:

Sanwanya said...

CUte cute cute cards,I love Cass bows wish i could make them like that..lol

Mrs. Mills said...

These are way too cute cards!!! :)

Angie said...

Awwww, love all the cards, super cute!! Looks like yall had a blast:)

ivy said...

gelly gems...is that something i need to know about?
cute cards! love fishy!