Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memorial weekend

We started off the long weekend with PE group  , an exciting  baseball game and Nana sleeping over at our house. Unortunately, Nana parked in the way of our  garage and we were  in a hurry for Jack's  game and I didn't  look as I was backing up cause nobody ever parks there  and SMASH ! Fender  Bender.  Both cars are drivable so I'm  just gonna save up to get them  fixed.
On a happier  note , we spent not one but two fun filled days  at Beech Bend. I do believe we are going to really enjoy these season  passes. I grilled  out steaks  and barbecue  chicken. I have enjoyed the beautiful  weather and spending  lots of time with my family.  I have also enjoyed reading  in my hammock and the wonderful  sweet smell of honeysuckle.
Tomorrow  is Memorial  Day and I will spend more time with friend's and family.  I am thankful  and greatful for all the soldier's  that have fought for this country.

No comments: