Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog Awards

I recieved 2 really sweet blog awards from Norma.

It is now my turn to pass on the blogs that I love, I do love Norma's blog I am on there at least once a week but I don't think I am supposed to send the award back to her so I'll just pick some different ones.

1. Callie

2. Christa

3. Shannon

4. Jenn

The rules that go with this lovely award are to: 
a) Thank the person who gave it to you. 
b) List 10 honest things about yourself. 
c) Pass the award on to 7 people. 
So here we go-

I would like to think Norma for thinking of me. 

10 things

1.I love being at home and spending time with my family 

2. I love paper crafting 

3.I can't stand it when people clear there throat and I'm not just talking about a little cough or something, that nasty drainage noise.  Uh, I can't take it. 

4. I am very neat and organized, but wished that I had time to clean more often, I do the best I can working and having a 2 year old, but I remember how much my Mom cleaned when I was little and I don't clean nearly that often. 

5. I love cheesy tabloid gossip magazines 

6. I wished that I could only work 2 days a week instead of 4, but I'm sure everybody wishes they could work less.  I shouldn't complain, most people have to work 5 days a week and I just work four. 

7.I wish I had more time to craft but Jack is soooo clingy now, he hardly lets me out of his sight. 

8. I wish I enjoyed cooking but I just don't.  I do it cause I don't want my family to eat out all the time, but it is not fun for me. 

9. I always wished that I had red hair, I am fair complected and I have rosy cheeks so I just look better as a redhead, I think.  I used to put that stuff that washes out in 30 days to make me a redhead but I haven't done it in years.  Plus having red hair makes the green  in my hazel brown/green eyes really pop.

10. Most of my friends live in another state, granted it's TN and it's only an hour away but I wish they were closer. 

I pass this on to.
1. Heather

2. Cass

3. Sanwanya

4. Anna

5. Jess

6. Ivy

7. Lisa

1 comment:

ivy said...

thanks heather! :-)