It is now my turn to pass on the blogs that I love, I do love Norma's blog I am on there at least once a week but I don't think I am supposed to send the award back to her so I'll just pick some different ones.
The rules that go with this lovely award are to:
a) Thank the person who gave it to you.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself.
c) Pass the award on to 7 people.
So here we go-
I would like to think Norma for thinking of me.
1.I love being at home and spending time with my family
2. I love paper crafting
3.I can't stand it when people clear there throat and I'm not just talking about a little cough or something, that nasty drainage noise. Uh, I can't take it.
4. I am very neat and organized, but wished that I had time to clean more often, I do the best I can working and having a 2 year old, but I remember how much my Mom cleaned when I was little and I don't clean nearly that often.
5. I love cheesy tabloid gossip magazines
6. I wished that I could only work 2 days a week instead of 4, but I'm sure everybody wishes they could work less. I shouldn't complain, most people have to work 5 days a week and I just work four.
7.I wish I had more time to craft but Jack is soooo clingy now, he hardly lets me out of his sight.
8. I wish I enjoyed cooking but I just don't. I do it cause I don't want my family to eat out all the time, but it is not fun for me.
9. I always wished that I had red hair, I am fair complected and I have rosy cheeks so I just look better as a redhead, I think. I used to put that stuff that washes out in 30 days to make me a redhead but I haven't done it in years. Plus having red hair makes the green in my hazel brown/green eyes really pop.
10. Most of my friends live in another state, granted it's TN and it's only an hour away but I wish they were closer.
I pass this on to.