Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ugh Christmas shopping yuck

So I'm not worried about what to get for my son for Christmas but my husband is hard to shop for and I have a hard time making the dirty santa gifts kid friendly too. I finally figured it out with my husband. I got him a movie  he wanted , tickets to a comedy show  and a gift certificate  for a one hour massage.  I finally  have found  dirty Santa gifts that  everyone  wil love. One gift is a DVD  , candy and popcorn. Another gift is chips , salsa , queso dip , a dice game I got  for 80%off last year and a 3.00 fleece blanket.
The weather  was beautiful  today to be in late  November.  It was sunny and in the 60 's. I took the dog for a walk and I  read some of my book outside. Jason and Jack practiced  baseball. I love this beautiful  weather.

No comments: