Monday, December 21, 2015

Birthday boy

Jack had an amazing Mad Scientist Party. The theme was a big hit with all the boys . First they put on their lab coats and safety goggles then we went into the color  changing milk experiment.  Then we made balloons inflate with baking soda and vinegar. We attempted to make bouncy  balls  and that  was an epic fail. The last experiment  was elephant toothpaste which was pretty awesome. The yeast I had was about 2 yrs old so there was a delayed reaction but it still worked. Three out of four experiments working isn't  bad. Then we had pizza and running around outside.  Did I mention it was December  12th and 72 degrees outside?  Well it was beautiful. Then presents and cake. It was awesome.  I sent home a science kit with each child and I have received  some pictures of the kids trying their experiments  at home which warms my heart.

No comments: