Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lots of holiday fun

We have been to several fun parties within the last week. Three parties actually.  The first was with  Jack's  homeschool group.  She had some fun games for the kids to play and the adults  joined in to. One was trying to get the Rudolph nose on a string to stick on your nose with vaseline. I thought the kids were going to get whiplash.

I had a few  of the kids that were  at Jack's  birthday  party  send me pictures of them doing some of the science experiments that were in their goody bags. They all seemed to love the experiments.  Jack liked the Ivory soap in the microwave too.

I had gone  to another  party  with my brother  and sister  in law. There  were games and silly masks involved. 

Then we had a family  cousin dirty santa party which  was a lot of fun . I can't  believe how warm the weather has been.  The kids played outside  most of the time. 

I'm  all partied out with a party Friday, Saturday and Tuesday.  I rested  until Christmas  day. 

No comments: