Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anna's bridal brunch






Anna had her bridal brunch/shower yesterday at (Ithink it was her Aunt's house, I wasn't in the room for the introductions), it was really pretty, the colors were green and brown (Anna's wedding colors).  I made this card for the shower using a RAK'd (random act of kindness) image of dainty bella, I colored her using my skin white copic, BIC markers, and green tea prismacolor marker.  I used my oval and scalloped oval dies from nestabilities, and I used the Marth Stewart doily lace punch. The paper was in a wedding pack by DCWV.  I left it kind of simple to let the richness of the colors take over the card instead of having a bunch of embellishments. 

Anna was waiting for Doug, to open presents but he was busy with a very clingy Jack, there is a picture of Doug holding a very grumpy looking Jack ( he needed a nap).  Here are some pics of the gifts they got that I love, the big beautiful wall clock, and the really pretty shower curtain that is brown with blue and green accents and the fluffy green towels.

1 comment:

cherry darling said...

My mom's an only child...Angie is my cousin :)