Sunday, September 28, 2014

More fall break

The rest of Jack's trip with my Mom involved him getting to steer the boat down the river. They road the Duc. They went back to my Mom's for the nightThen Mom dropped Jack by the office I work at  , at the end of the day and we went to Culvers for dinner then met Aiden for the Lego club  then Sonic for shakes.  The next day we went to a school day performance of the musical "Little Shop of Horrors". The high school students did an amazing job. Then we went to Chaney's Dairy Barn to do the corn maze and we only got lost twice this time and it took us 45 minutes.  Then we went to the drive in with Jack's cousins and Aunt. We saw the Box Trolls and A Dolphins Tale 2. I hope Jack appreciates how adventurous I am and how much energy I have.

No comments: