Sunday, June 28, 2015

Another week off of work

Another  week off of work and we went camping  at Defeated  Creek on Cordell Hull Lake in Carthage, TN. We had a blast. Lots of swimming  , hiking , biking and eating yummy food. At the end of the trip I got to go to Beech Bend with Jen and her nephew. She took me to Shogun Bistro for my birthday.  It's  a little tricky  to order gluten free sushi , but I did it and I brought  my own  gf soy sauce. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I have spent  my last  day off reading , walking at the park, biking and spending  time with  Jack. We celebrated  my birthday  early and Jason made me yummy breakfast this morning.  It has been a nice , fun , adventurous  yet still relaxing week off from work. I have  had a ton of fun but I am ready to go back to work.

No comments: