Friday, September 11, 2009

5th Anniversary

It is our 5th wedding anniversary today.  Jason and I are going to Nashville overnight to celebrate.  Woo Hoo so excited, gonna stay up late, eat good food, drink and dance.  Yay!  My sweet husband had these beautiful roses delivered to work yesterday, he totally surprised me .  I can't believe it has been 5 years, it has gone by so fast.  I still remember every detail of the night that I met him at his cousins Halloween Party.  I feel so lucky to have found him.  Happy Anniversay!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh!!! I missed this?? How?? I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Thank you for joining in on the fun at Doodle Street! It was nice to see you there ... you love us thought and I knew you would try to do as much as you can to support us. We love you too, you are such a giving and sweet woman. Hope you get time to play along in some of our challenges and thanks for taking the CCC. Huge weight lifted :) i felt like I was letting everyone down
Hugs and love to you my friend!!!
Have a blessed day.