Friday, September 18, 2009

Felling Fallish

I made a quick fall card a while ago and am just getting around to posting it.

I am going to see one of my best friends (who is pregnant with a girl) in St. Louis this weekend with Jack.  I told him all about the St. Louis Zoo and he is sooooo excited to see the penguins.  I made her a very simple 6x6 scrapbook and finally got it finished around midnight last night.  Now if only I could finish baby Lucy's scrapbook, she will be 2 months old soon.  I'll be back on sometime this week to post pics of the scrapbook.

Grandma and Grandpa got Jack his very first bike and these are his first pictures on it.  He needed a little push to get going, but then he was off and chasing the cats and going around in circles.

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

TOOOO CUTE! I love your cards and the pice of Jack are precious!!!

jennruggeri75 said...

I love this!! Jack is adorable on his bike... awwww! I live in St. Louis!! Have fun at the zoo. We go all the time and always have fun! I am not sure if the sting rays are still there, but if so don't drop your camera in the pool like I did!

Teresa Kline said...

your card is adorable, but the sweetest thing is this post is your little man, sooooo cute...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Sanwanya said...

LOVE THAT CARD HOW SUTE ARE THOSE OWLS...JACK LOOKS LIKE HE LOVES HIS BIKE!!

This N That said...

WOW! Look at big man with his big boy bike! Wowzers! Noah finally figured out how to use his petals!

Love that card! ;)