Monday, May 28, 2012

Experimentation

I have been experimenting with new recipes since I can't eat gluten now.  Last night, I made gluten free spaghetti with gluten free turkey sausage, gluten free bread from a bread mix, it was delicious, then for dessert I made gluten free brownies.  Everybody ate the food and liked it, even my picky boy Jack.
I found this recipe on pinterest for fruit salsa and baked cinnamon chips, and I made it today for lunch along with banana smoothies and carrots with hummus.  Jack ate it all well except for the fruit salsa and hummus, but hey I'll take what I can get.  It was really good. I used corn tortillas and stevia instead of sugar for my chips. I used flour tortillas for the fellas, the flour tortillas were larger and crispier, but I have to get used to no gluten.

No comments: