Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

I had an amazing Mother's Day weekend.  It started with Jack's baseball game and a visit from my Dad and step Mom. Then we drove to Mom's for Mother's Day lunch/dinner at her house, the men did all the cooking, cleaning and serving and the women got to kick back, relax and open presents. My Mom got me these great stainless still mixing bowls and dish towels.
My son brought home this flower from his last day of preschool for me and I planted it in this planter that I dressed up with a butterfly rub-on from my craft stash on Sunday
Then my son and husband made this card from my craft stash, so cute.
Then my husband surprised me with good smelling stuff and a giant wine glass to rival the one from Cougar Town.
Then I took my Mother-In-Law out for lunch and we went to see Cats then to Starbucks, then when I came home, the house was clean.  Yep I had an amazing Mother's Day weekend.
here we are before Cats


No comments: