Friday, August 22, 2014

Books and baseball and bowling oh my

We had another super busy week. I am super impressed and proud at how well Jack is doing with homeschool.  He has so much trouble focusing and paying attention at public school that I thought we would have our work cut out for us.  I think right now ,at his age and with his attention issues one on one instruction  and help is very beneficial.  He loves math ,science and history.  He is not a big fan of English ,which is why we spend extra time on reading ,writing ,spelling ,grammar and phonics. We met with the homeschool PE group today and completed a lot of fun science experiments.  I wish I would have taken a picture of our cloud in a jar experiment or the makeshift scale to measure mass.  Apparently little rubber bouncy balls have greater mass than little rocks or marbles but they are not as dense.

No comments: